Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Rustic Cabin For Rent

I love old buildings. I used to drive by them and tell myself that I'll get a photo on my way back. Only thing was, I never went back. I found other roads to drive and never went home the way I traveled on the way. Sometimes when I would get that way again, the building was gone, collapsed, torn down or ? Lost forever.


Recently, I've been stopping and taking photos of old buildings, unique buildings and otherwise interesting or historic places and roadside attractions.


One day a few years ago I was headed to Park Rapids MN. I travelled along Highway 23 from Verndale. I found a treasure trove of wonderful buildings with tales to tell. As they say, if only these walls could talk. I'm going to post a few of these really great buildings over the next few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment